Dienstag, 31. August 2010

Still not finish

My lack of update is due to my watching Korean dramas. They take forever to finish. Normally I try to avoid Asian dramas in general but I have a thing for watching historical drama or historical fiction, so as long as the plot is fesible. I've been watching Dong Yi, a drama set in the Joseon period about the consort to King Sukjong. Before that I had watch Jumong, which I really didn't like that much. I also watched Dae Jang Geum. I've watch numerous Chinese historical dramas. I can't remember their names. I generally don't watch any dramas that take place in the 19th and 20th centuries. I've seen a few historical Thai drama. I tend to disfavor the TV drama over the movie dramas because Thai movies are more willing to explore the lives of royalties in more depth and more criticism. I rarely watch any Khmer historical drama partly due to the lousy acting.

Keine Kommentare: