Montag, 6. September 2010

Cities I've Visted Pt.1


I use to go to Diamond Bar every so often for Chinese food. I've since found other places to supplement that.


Many of my friends live in Alhambra, so it would have been very hard not to have been there once.


My friends and I would often meet in Rowland Hights to eat Dim Sum and seafood.


I go to West Hollywood ever year as a participant of the AIDS walk. Next year, I plan to attend Pride there.


Well, I technically can't visit Riverside since I live in Riverside. There are, however, many great places in Riverside.


For later:
Upland, CA
San Bernardino, CA
Colton, CA
Dana Point, CA
San Bernardino National Forest, CA
Victorville, CA
Beaumont, CA
West Covina, CA
Baldwin Park, CA
Los Angeles, CA
San Diego, CA
Long Beach, CA
Newport, CA
Huntington Beach, CA
Santa Anna, CA
Anaheim, CA
Fullerton, CA
Chino, CA
Westminster, CA
Carona, CA
Norco, CA
Taipei, Taiwan
Phnom Phen, Cambodia
Battambong, Cambodia
Siem Riep, Cambodia
Sihanokville, Cambodia
Kampong Chan, Cambodia
Kampong Cham, Cambodia
Las Vegas, NV

Keine Kommentare: