Freitag, 30. Juli 2010

My weight issue

I'm going to start a new workout routine soon. I don't know why, but I'm tired of being skinny. Perhaps it's because I feel insecure. It doesn't help that I'm struggling to find money to go to the gym though. There is only so much that I can do here at home. It's getting to the point where I'm very desperate for any job. What sucks is that there are job openings and I've applied for them but every time I try I get rejected. I wish they'd tell me why I'm rejected but they don't. Is it because I'm over-qualified?

Anyways, I'm going to try to find a workout bench. It'll probably make one. I can't spend anymore money one one since I first need to buy heavier weights. Here is hoping that by winter I'll be 160 lbs.

4 Kommentare:

Pygmy Loris hat gesagt…

Being able to get a decent workout without spending loads of cash is such a pain, but I thought you were still in school, and would have access to university fitness centers and such. Did you finish, and I missed/forgot it?

Good luck on beefing up. :) Do you know if you're the kind of guy who can put weight on? Some guys just get to be really buff slender guys.

It's not the same since I'm a gal, but even when I do a lot of muscle building (gymnastics!) I just get more defined without really building mass.

櫻블로그 hat gesagt…

They school does have a free Gym for students, but since my car is still having things fixed I can't commute there. XD

I'm not sure, but it's worth a try. I hear it depends on what you eat too.

Pygmy Loris hat gesagt…

I just read a little blurb in Time or Newsweek that said you should eat at least 30g of protein with breakfast (in addition to the usual 30g or more most Americans eat with lunch and dinner) in order to build muscle throughout the day. So, have an egg with breakfast. I find it's pretty easy to keep a couple of boiled eggs in the fridge and eat one sliced with salt and pepper in the morning.

Aratina Cage hat gesagt…

My 日本人の husband must have had similar feelings. He started working out at the gym about two years ago with a personal trainer and soon after that got into bodybuilding. Now he is about 165 lbs. of muskle. LOL. Oh, and he dreams of having home workout equipment. :)